The most common question we hear from people is “When can I retire?”
Figuring out how to turn your life savings into a sustainable income stream is a complex endeavor. In addition to all the moving parts, there are so many unknowns. Throw in the conflicting opinions from the financial media, and it can be difficult to know where to start. Common questions include:
- How do I best create the income I need from my portfolio?
- Are there ways to reduce my income taxes?
- Which accounts should I draw down, and in which order?
- When should I start my Social Security benefits?
- What should I do about health insurance?
- Is there anything I may have overlooked?
That’s where we can help. Together we’ll clearly define what you’re trying to accomplish. We’ll analyze your resources, and create an integrated plan to sustain your desired lifestyle. By the time your retirement arrives, you will have answers to your questions, along with a detailed road map for your future.
When you feel confident with your plan, your mindset can shift to the more important task of preparing for how you’ll spend your retirement years. Together, we can help make your transition into a meaningful retirement as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
Next, you might be interested in: